Week Commencing 18th January
Week Commencing 18th January Home learning timetable
Maths work for week 18/01/21
- monday addition sheet using numbers to 20.pdf
- monday addition sheet.pdf
- tuesday colouring and adding sheet..pdf
- friday part- whole sheet to 5.pdf
- friday part-whole sheet with numbers to 10.pdf
- friday part-whole sheet with numbers to 20.pdf
Literacy Learning for week: 18/1/21
- Adults-and-their-young-farm-animals-matching-activity- Monday
- Story stick puppet templates- Tuesday
- Animal mask templates- Tuesday
- Story-Sequencing-Cards- Thursday
- Story speech bubble- Friday
Phase 3 phonics WC: 18th January
- Ch-read-and-reveal-activity- read the word and uncover the picture to see if you're correct- Monday
- ng-sound-word-cards-Friday practise reading the ng words
Tricky words- TuesdayCan you remember the words from the clip? Can you make posters of the tricky words and put them around your house?
Practise this weeks sounds, ch, sh, th, ngSelect the buried treasure game, phase 3 and the relevant sound-have fun!
Alphabet songCan you say what letter your name begins with? Can you say the letter name a family members name begins with?
Recap the sounds of the week, ch, sh, th and ng.
Can you say and write these sounds down?
Can you think of any words that contain these sounds?
Challenge: Can you write a sentence for the words you have thought of, for example
using the 'ng' words. The king got stung by a bee.
Don't forget your capital letters, full stops and finger spaces.
It would be lovely to see how you have got on with these sounds please let us know through class dojo! Many thanks for your support.
Phase 2 Phonics work for week 18/01/21
- Monday phase 2 initial sound.pdf
- Phase 2 friday roll and read. You will need a dice for this activity..pdf
- Phase 2 thursday o phoneme.pdf
- Phase 2 tuesday initial sound.pdf
- Phase 2 wednesday g phoneme.pdf