Week Commencing 1st February
Our Home Learning Timetable Week Beginning- 1/2/21
Literacy Activities week beginning 1/2/21
- Under-the-sea-word-mat- Tuesday
- The-Rainbow-Fish-Story-Sequencing- Thursday
- Under-the-Sea-page borders for writing throughout the week
TurtlesFind out wow facts about turtles
Math's activities for week commencing 01/02/21
- capacity friday.pptx
- capacity monday.pptx
- Maths friday.pdf
- Maths monday.pdf
- Math's Wednesday.pdf
- Power point for Thursday Maths - please contact me on dojo for any assistance.pptx
Phase 3 Phonics WC: 1/2/21
Monday- watch the clip below, can you write the tricky words I, go, no, into, the? Encourage your child to look at the word, take a photograph then write it down three times in different colours.
Can you create a word hunt around your house, can you read the words as you collect them?
Superstar challenge- Can you think, say and write sentences that contain the tricky words above?
Phonics PlayComplete the game to practise your phase 3 sounds
Tricky Words- MondayWatch the clip and practise writing your tricky words.
Can you quick write the sounds that we have practised over the last 2 weeks?
ch, sh, ng, th, ai, ee and igh?
Think of words that contain the sounds above, example words:
chip, shop, ring, thing, rain, feet, light.
Complete the phonics play activities (use the link above) for any sound you need extra practise at!
New sound to practise today: OO and oo
In some words it's a long sound like in moon and a short 'u' sound in words like book, look.
Complete one of the 'oo' activities below, you do not need to complete all of them.
oo sound activity
Wednesday- Friday Phonics
Friday- phase 3 reading practise, can you read the words that contain the phase 3 sounds we have practised?
Phase 2 Phonics for week commencing 01/02/21
- Phase 2 - Friday 'e'.pdf
- phase 2 - Monday 'ck'.pdf
- Phase 2 - thursday. Cut them up and match them back together. .pdf
- Phase 2 - Tuesday 'ck'.pdf
Our Busy Work Section Week Beginning- 01/02/21
- Busy work - Handprint mermaid.pdf
- Busy work - Pencil control worksheets.pdf
- busy work - cut and colour sea animal masks.pdf
- Busy work - paper plate crab.pdf
- busy work - under the sea animal information.ppt
- busy work - under the sea counting and matching game.pdf
- busy work - under the sea cutting skills activity.pdf
Design an obstacle course at home (if dry you can use your garden!) Then complete your obstacle course- have fun!
-Walk along a straight line (mark out with masking tape or a skipping rope)
-Crawl under 1 dining room chair then over another dining room chair
-Throw things into a target
- Run back to the start.
Can you include the following in your course, jumping, hopping and skipping? Let us know how you get on.